The Magic Kingdom

Wednesday, February 29, 2012

I know! I've got some explaining to do...

Well...first, its two days until Disney!!!!!!!!!!!! Exciting huh?!

Second...as many of you know, I broke my toe two Fridays ago! I couldn't walk up until today without my crutches. ((I just want to ask all of you to please be in prayer for my toe, because I will be in a wheelchair the WHOLE time in Disney. Except to get onto the rides of course!)) Thanks :)

Third...We've been so busy with Co-op and Church on Sundays and Wensdays, we've barely had time to breath.

Forth...IV'E JUST BEEN PLAIN BLOG LAZY!!!!

So to make up for lost time...I'm going to do a "Quote of the Day"

"T_ _ _ _ 's   _    _ r _ _ _     _ i_     _ e _ u _ _ _ _l       _ o_ _ _ _ _ _.   S_ _ _ _ _ _ _    _ t   _ _ _    _ n_     _ f   _v_ _ _     d_ _."


A Disney Attraction saying:

Ride:

Well, this will probably be my last blog post for a while because of the trip and when I get home I'm going to fill you all in with what we did, when we did it, if we liked it or not and pretty much everything! Ha ha!

Until next time, have a magical day!

*****

4 comments:

  1. i need a blog post


    PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    LU~

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hate to admit it, but I am stumped on this quote!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really you do have some explaning to do. why is there not a blog post yet?????????????????? YOU PROMISED REMEBER PLEASE PLEASE please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    ~LU~

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy EASTER! Gabbi
    wish you were here.
    Lu~

    ReplyDelete